Monday, January 19, 2009

Sabah trip- part 2

Well, we reached Sandakan in the evening around 7 something. We had lovefeast with the saints there.Shortly after that we had a meeting with the youths there.

The pic says it all


Lovefeast

Next day morning we had Lord's Table meeting with the local saints and in the afternoon we went to visit the proboscis monkey. That evening we had seafood dinner at the meeting hall. It was awesome. Tons of prawns and crabs.

Forgot it's name liao..

Proboscis monkey

The family.
See the biggest one there?That's the male aka king others all females.

The next day we went to the Sandakan Memorial Park and the alligator farm.

(Refer pic above)

(refer pic above as wel)

Feeding time

After that we depart to Grace Blending Centre at Ranau. We had barbecue with the local youths. I had a great time catching up with some saints that i met there one year ago. The next morning we did gardening. I was assigned to pick rocks. While I was doing it, I was reminded that I need the Lord to dig away the stones and rocks in my heart so that the seed of life that's in me can be deeply rooted in me. We had to abandone our gardening half way through because it was starting to rain. After a short break we went to Poring hot spring.

Dikbang David(kiri) dan dikbang Joseph(kanan)

Raining soon

That night we had a meeting the the youths in Ranau. The main burden of that meeting is concerning the preaching of the gospel. I was touched that our ultimate responsible is to live Christ. Preaching the gospel is the issue of us living Christ.

The next morning we went to Kota Kinabalu Park. It didn't occur to me that the place that we were going is cold. How cold can a 'park' be? So I went there without me jacket. Once i stepped down the car then I noticed something was wrong. Almost everyone has their jacket with them. Oops..this is KK Park, not Tawau Hill park or Sandakan Memorial park. As the morning breeze greets my face I started to shiver.grrrr...

The lamppost kacau la..

After that on the way back to Ranau, we passed by Kundasang. The place is famous for fruits and flowers.

The market

Me dropping by after buying salak ;p

Next stop, Tambunan. Refer Sabah Trip-part 3



No comments: