Monday, January 19, 2009

The Throne

It's been a long time since I last left the throne in my heart. I was there reigning over most of the things in my life; trying hard to decide what's best for me and other people. I am just like Jacob, a supplanter; who grab holds of everything I could with my own natural strength. In the end all I got was just problems after problems and I was really exhausted since I didn't want to step down. But tonight, through certain circumstances, I see that the Lord should be the One reigning on the throne in my heart. Praise the Lord that He's the One sitting on the throne; reigning and rulling over everything, over us. The reason why so many problems arise in our life is because we don't see and realise that the Lord is the One on the throne. When we submit ourselves to Him, He will be glad to bear everything on our behalf. May the Lord open our eyes and grant us a clear sky to see and experience Him as the one on the throne; rulling and reigning in us.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amen! May the Lord have His rightful place on the throne! We need to step down from the Lord's place.